Please read the “RULES AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION” data before starting the reservation. By visiting, browsing or using our website and / or making a reservation, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions. By making a reservation, you accept and agree to the cancellation policy, the rules applicable in case of a no-show, early termination of accommodation and all additional hotel terms and conditions that may apply to your booking or during your stay at the hotel.
Booking via hotel website
• Hotel services are ordered online, through the hotel’s official website, by filling out and sending a Booking Request by the Guest. All information in the application, which makes a guest must be reliable. For the consequences resulting from the submission to the application of inaccurate or inaccurate data, the guest is responsible.
• In case the hotel administrator is unable to contact the Guest within 12 hours from the date of receipt of the application, such application shall be considered unconfirmed.
• Reservations are guaranteed after payment by the Guest no later than the date specified in the invoice.
The procedure for booking and providing hotel services
• Placing information on the hotel’s website is an official offer (public offer) and contains all the essential conditions for the provision of hotel services (Art. 633, 641 and Chapter 63 of the Civil Code of Ukraine). According to paragraph 2 of Art. 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, if the Guest adopts the rules set forth on the website, conditions for acquiring hotel services, as well as ordering them via the “Book” button, the prepaid Guest ordered hotel services is agreement and conclusion of the Public Contract or the Merger Agreement with the FOP Polonsky A .P. on the provision of hotel services under the conditions proposed by the hotel. A person who thus conducts the acceptance (acceptance) of this offer becomes a consumer of hotel services provided by the Lucky Ship Hotel. Art Hotel "and fully agrees with the" Rules of accommodation "in the hotel" Lucky Ship. Art Hotel.
• Booking of a hotel room is carried out online, through the official website of the hotel, by submitting an application for booking by the Guest and making prepayment for a part or total cost of living (depending on the period of stay).
• When booking a stay at the hotel guests are prepaid in the following sizes:
- in the “Holiday” seasons (from 28.12 to 10.01) and “High” (from 29.04 to 15.09), weekends and holidays - in the amount of the total cost of living;
- in other periods, except the above, for a period of one day or more - in the amount of the cost of living for one day.
• When booking for a period of more than one day, the balance of the cost of living must be paid when checking in at the hotel in full in accordance with the booked stay period.
• The cost of accommodation is paid in the amount specified in the Booking Application and is not subject to recalculation due to price changes at the hotel, which occurred after the prepayment was made and before the guest arrives at the hotel.
• Late or incomplete payment of the cost of the hotel services ordered gives the hotel the right to refuse the guest in the provision of hotel services.
• Additionally, at check-in at the hotel, guests pay a tourist fee in the amount established by the legislation of Ukraine.
• The Parties agree that in case of refusal and cancellation by the Guest of the reservation less than 7 days before the period of stay booked and fully or partially paid for by him, the hotel is damaged. The amount of losses, by default, is equal to the amount of the prepayment. Prepaid funds are not refunded to the Guest and are sent by the hotel for damages.
• Early arrival is provided to the Guest if there is a free room corresponding to his booking category and is charged additionally: from 00.00 to 06.00 - in the amount of 100% of the room rate per night, from 06.00 to 14.00 - in the amount of 50% of the room rate per day.
• If the hotel has an opportunity, the guest may be provided with a late check-out. In case of a guest’s departure from the room after 12.00 (day of departure), the payment for the stay is charged: until 18.00 - in the amount of 50% of the room rate per day, after 18.00 - in the amount of 100% of the room rate per day.
• If guests arrive in more or less quantity than agreed upon in the booking request, the hotel may refuse to provide hotel services and cancel the reservation.
• In the event of an alleged late arrival, the Guest is required to notify the hotel in writing (by e-mail to the hotel) that the hotel is late no less than 24 hours prior to arrival to confirm the reservation to the ordered room. The deadline should not exceed 24 hours.
• The non-arrival of all or part of the Guests in the absence of a written warning of late arrival, as well as an excess of the allowed delay period, is the basis for cancellation of the reservation.
• In case of late arrival (late arrival) and / or early departure of the Guest from the hotel (in accordance with the agreed stay and paid for it), recalculation of the cost of the ordered hotel services and refund for the paid, but not lived days, the hotel is not held and is own Guest risk and liability. The paid-up funds are not refunded to the Guest and are sent by the hotel for damages.
• The hotel is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the fault of third parties, such as a temporary lack of electricity, gas or water supply, as well as inconvenience caused by temporary unscheduled repairs.
• In case of force majeure and extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of any Party, such as natural disasters, strikes, military actions or other emergencies that do not provide an opportunity to provide services as agreed, the hotel is not responsible for the obligations assumed .
• The hotel is solely responsible for the hotel services it provides.
• The guest is obliged to comply with the “Rules of accommodation” at the “Lucky Ship. Art Hotel "and" Fire Safety Regulations. "
• When making an order, the Guest consents to the storage and processing by the hotel of his personal data. Personal data will be used solely in order to fulfill the order, facilitate the implementation of possible future orders and in accordance with the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine.