⚓ Superior Deluxe Cabin ⭐ Quarantine until May 21
- Bathroom in the room: shower, toilet, bidet, washbasin, mirror, hairdryer, individual toiletries (hair and body shampoo, shower gel, body milk, shower cap, cosmetic set), soap-foam, toilet paper, set of towels, slippers
- mirror, safe (with the possibility to place a laptop), refrigerator, wardrobe, coat hanger for outerwear, cleaning products (brush for clothes, sponge for shoes)
- flat-screen TV: Smart TV, impeccable Full HD picture quality, IPTV
- telephone for conection with the reception, the service "Wake Up"
- intellectual system of supply and exhaust ventilation, individual inverter air conditioner, centralized heating with individual adjustment
- iron and ironing board - on request, sofa-bed, desk with ottoman, ceramic tile floor, soundproof rooms, mosquito nets on the windows
- all textiles in the room are hypoallergenic, orthopedic mattresses with mattress covers, pillows of two sizes with artificial filler, bedding set
- free wired and wireless internet
- the room is located on the ground floor
Cabin size: 21 m2.
Bed size: 1 double or 2 single. Sofa-bedImportant! What type of bed you need, please, specify when booking. For an additional payment, you can book the accomodation of two grown-ups or two children additionnaly.
Taxes: Price per day for up to two persons. Tourist Fee* is charged separatelyPrepayment:
Important! In the high season, an advance payment of the daily rate is required
Read the terms of the hotel cancellation in more detail with Booking Conditions
*About the Tourist Fee (according to the Decision of the Odessa City Council №4192-VII dated 30.01.2019): The rate of the Tourist Fee is set for each day of the temporary placement of a person in the places of accommodation (overnight), in the amount of 0,5 % for domestic and inbound tourism from the size of the minimum wage established by law on January 1 of the reporting (tax) year (01.01.2020 - 4723 UAH), for one person for one day of temporary accommodation, and is paid additionally. Payers for Tourist Fee can not be persons who: permanently residing in Odessa, persons who arrived on a business trip. These persons must bring with them the relevant documents (passport and travel order), disabled persons and persons accompanying disabled persons of group І, veterans of the war, participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl accident, children under the age of 18